Saturday, November 7, 2009

Things that go bump in the night!

I had a bit of wild time in the bedroom last night.........and not in a good way. I have always had very vivid dreams. I can taste, smell and feel in my dreams and sometimes I even realize I am having a dream and do things purposely. Nothing too wild or demented, but just stuff I might not do in normal life. Fun, daring things.

Last night I was just having a boring, ordinary dream. I was at a fair by myself and when the fair was over I couldn't remember where I parked my car. I decided to just walk around until most of the people left so it would be easier to find the car. While I was walking around I started talking to a nice gal and she said she walk around with me and help. She saw her sister and brother-in-law and their 2 small children and they said they would help too. Everyone was just wonderful.

I was walking ahead with the guy and his little son, when I spotted my car and said "there it is". All of a sudden we were no longer walking, but we were in an SUV, the guy was driving, the little boy sitting on the armrest and me in the passenger seat. He drove right by my car. I told him to stop, that was my car. He kept going and then turned to me and said he was taking me for a ride. I tried to get out of the car, but had locked the doors and windows. I knew I had to get out there or he would kill me. we were going down a narrow winding alley so we weren't going very fast. I tried to grab the gear shift and put the car in reverse, but he knocked my hand away. I had to do something, so I lurched over and grabbed the steering wheel and pushed really hard on it.

As I grabbed the steering wheel in the dream, I woke up just as I was slamming my real life nightstand against the wall. The heavy cut-glass lamp bounced off the wall and back off my bed and the water glass went flying. Somehow the alarm clock stayed put.

Geez, I wonder what else I do in my sleep!

2 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

YIKES! I think it's time to set up a video camera! LOL

Rozzbin said...

Yeah, it was pretty weird. Don't think I want to watch a video tape of my myself snoring.