Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ouch!

Today I went to a power pump class, and something called "Butt's and Guts", for 1 1/2 hours and then did another 20 minutes on the elliptical. I am already in some pain, so I am sure getting out of bed tomorrow will be quite challenging.

Two of my coworkers were supposed to be at this 8:30 am class, but neither showed up. This was my first time at this Saturday class and instructor and it was obvious it was a tight group of people. I held my own though and made it through. This was the first instructor that didn't go up to obviously new people at the start of class and introduce herself and make you feel welcome.

I learned you have to get to class about 30 minutes early and stake out spot on the floor. I was 15 minutes early and had to squeeze my equipment between 2 guys and they seemed a bit put out. People get a little weird and territoral in those classes. Get over it people, you don't own that spot on the floor.

No comments: