Sunday, August 3, 2008

Millie the Monkey



Well, it didn't turn out very well. Lots of little issues. I will not be giving this little monkey to anyone. I think I might try enlarging the pattern a bit. It is much smaller than I had anticipated before I got the pattern. Millie's arm are about as big around as my little finger. Very hard to stuff and sew. You can't really see in the picture, but one arm is not completely attached.
It said to use felt on the face, but I really don't care for it. I think a couple of washings and it would disintegrate. Good trial one though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's kinda cute ~ although anorexic!! LOL

Circe said...

wow, is the arm really that small? i was thinking of buying this pattern but am not sure now. do you think it's worth the money? also, i saw on her youtube video that she said to use wool felt - do you think that's not durable enough? i've never worked with wool felt.
i like the colour combination you've used for the monkey though.
sarah :)