Sunday, November 23, 2008

Old photos

I am in a bit of cleaning frenzy today and found these old photos.
Between my divorce, my mom's divorces and moving around
a lot, I don't have many pictures of myself growing up.
The first two are of me about 6 or 7 years old when we lived
in Florida. They are all grainy because I just took pictures
of the pictures.




Me (8 years old) and my mom in Florida. Early 60's


About 9 years old, living in New Mexico.




10 years old at the Yucca Motel pool in New Mexico.




Surly teen years. I think about 14 years old. We had moved
to Bellingham by this time. I hated it here.






My 19th birthday (New Years Eve). Still looking kinda surly.
Gotta love that brassy blonde.






19 years old on my wedding day (1973) with my
brother, Sean, and sister, Megan. The blonde is
looking better.



21 years old. This was taken just after Brooke was born.
I look like crap!
Well, back to the cleaning!








1 comment:

Mama Smurf said...

I love looking at old(er) childhood photos. Thanks for sharing!